The Asbury Food Pantry ministry has been serving food insecure families since 2007. Families may come and collect food once a week*.
Food Pantry Hours:
- Mondays from 9 am - 12 pm
For questions or to volunteer:
- Please contact Sue Ellen Fry at email@example.com.
*If you are coming for the Food Pantry, please use the side door between the two buildings.
Food Items Needed:
- 1 pancake mix box & syrup or peanut butter & jelly
- Green beans or peas
- 1 fruit/1 Jello
- 1 soup (can be subbed for chili)
- 1 can meat or tuna or Vienna sausages
- 1 mac & cheese
- 1 Spaghetti sauce/1 pasta (sub 2 ravioli if needed)
- 1 bag beans
- 1 bag rice