The Asbury Food Pantry ministry has been serving food insecure families since 2007. Families may come and collect food once a week*.
Food Pantry Hours:
- Mondays from 9 am - 12 pm
- Wednesdays from 1 pm - 4 pm
For questions or to volunteer:
- Please contact Sue Ellen Fry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*If you are coming for the Food Pantry, please use the side door between the two buildings.
Thanksgiving for 1000:
- We are asking for food donations to be brought to Asbury UMC until November 4.
- If you are interested in this program for your family or someone you know, please contact the office at (361) 992-7501.
- For more information and a list of needed groceries, click here.